South Florida Insurance Attorneys
Has your insurance policy been cancelled or voided?
Has your insurance claim been denied?
Have you or a family member been seriously injured?
We can help! Call us at 305.416.9617 right away!
Established in 2005, the Law Offices of Felipe E. Diez, P.A. has extensive experience representing and counseling individuals, medical providers and other businesses throughout Miami-Dade County, Broward County and Palm Beach County with all types of insurance claims — automobile, theft, homeowner, roof, flood, fire, life, health and more. We thoroughly evaluate complex coverage issues, provide answers to questions regarding policy interpretation, and obtain the insurance benefits you are entitled to in a timely manner.
Our attorneys understand that no two cases are alike. Because our practice is primarily devoted to insurance law, we are uniquely qualified to provide you with wise counsel and effective representation and to discern solutions that less skilled or less experienced lawyers might miss.
What can you expect from our office?
From your very first contact to your most recent, you’ll experience the quality and dedication that the Law Offices of Felipe E. Diez, P.A. provides to each client.
- We understand that litigation can be expensive; however, at the Law Offices of Felipe E. Diez, P.A., in most cases, the client will not have to pay us a penny unless there’s a recovery (whether the recovery is monetary or, in some cases, where the client’s insurer agrees to afford insurance coverage for a claim).
- We purposely keep our case load manageable so that we can continue to provide a high level of personal attention, service and contact.
- We provide practical, effective solutions without unnecessarily increasing the cost of representation.
- Our long-standing ties to the Miami-Dade community mean that we are familiar with the courts, lawyers and judges in the area.
- Having handled thousands of lawsuits over the past decade for both plaintiff and defense clients throughout Florida, you can rest assured that our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to get you the best possible results. Broad insurance claims/litigation experience
The Law Offices of Felipe E. Diez, P.A. holds insurance carriers accountable for unacceptable practices such as failure to pay claims in a timely manner, denial of reasonable claims, refusal to consider all facts during the insurer’s evaluation of the claim or other unfair settlement practices by insurers. Having worked on both sides, representing both insurance companies and their policyholders, we understand the tactics and excuses that some insurance companies use for delaying payment and for denying coverage for claims. Examples include, but are not limited to termination of coverage for “misrepresentations” in the application for insurance, accusations of failure to comply with “conditions” of the policy, denial of a claim under “exclusions” contained in the policy, cancellation of the policy for missed or late insurance premium payments, or the endless “investigation” of claims.
Our insurance claims/litigation experience assures you that, regardless of your insurance dispute, our attorneys can anticipate and plan for what the other side will try to argue. We understand the financial hardships facing individuals whose legitimate insurance claims go unpaid for an extended period of time. If we can’t work out a resolution between you and your insurance carrier, we have the tenacity and skill to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your dispute.