Felipe E. Diez
- Insurance Litigation (auto, property/home, health, life)
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- General Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Other Civil Litigation
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center , J.D., 2002
- Florida International University, B.B.A. Finance, 1996
Associations & memberships
- Dade County Bar Association
- Law Offices of Felipe E. Diez, P.A., 2005–present
- MGA Insurance Company, Inc., Staff Attorney, 2003–2005
Mr. Diez has litigated and supervised thousands of lawsuits for both plaintiffs and defendants and has accrued significant trial experience in both the County Courts and Circuit Courts of the State of Florida. Mr. Diez has also litigated personal injury, civil rights and insurance coverage lawsuits in Federal Court. Although his primary focus has been in the area of insurance coverage litigation (auto, property/home, health, life), Mr. Diez also handles wrongful death claims, personal injury claims (auto, motorcycle, boat, cruise ship, aviation, slip & fall) and other civil litigation matters.
Mr. Diez was selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars in Florida for the years 2012 and 2013 and is also a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership in the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards, and settlements — less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.